- Locations are places that Providers can be scheduled into. For example, a location may be a hospital, an office, spa, court house, etc.
- SUMO can have an unlimited number of nested locations and rooms.
- In order to schedule into a location, the location must first exist within SUMO. This means you must either enter all locations into SUMO manually or import them.
View a Location
Click to enlarge.
- Look at the tab menu and click on the “+” on the far right, and then click on “Locations”.
- Click on the location.
Create New Locations
- You can either look at the tab menu and click on the “+” on the far right, and then click on “Locations” and then click on “New” button.
- Or on Calendar tab or the left nav bar, click on the “SUMO Quick Create” button and then choose “New Location”.
Complete the Location detail information and click SAVE.
Edit a Location
You may edit a location record by searching for the location and clicking edit.
Inactivate a Location
When you inactivate a location you may no longer schedule appointments into this location. No data will be deleted by inactivating a location.
If you would like to inactivate a Location, then you must take the following steps:
- Search SUMO for the location.
- Edit the location, and uncheck the checkbox “Is Active”.
Delete a Location
To delete a location record, search for the location and click delete.